- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models. (Except 5 ton 15 SEER) which utilizes two stage scroll.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier.
- Single slab, Micro Channel designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/ control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections.
- Direct drive or high performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 1 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- MicroChannel coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
|RLQN-C036CL||N/A 36200 Btu/hr||N/A 1200 ft³/min||N/A 1250 ft³/min||N/A 485 lb|
|RLQN-C036CM||N/A 36200 Btu/hr||N/A 1200 ft³/min||N/A 1250 ft³/min||N/A 485 lb|
|RLQN-C036DL||N/A 36200 Btu/hr||N/A 1200 ft³/min||N/A 1250 ft³/min||N/A 485 lb|
|RLQN-C036DM||N/A 36200 Btu/hr||N/A 1200 ft³/min||N/A 1250 ft³/min||N/A 485 lb|
|RLQN-C048CL||N/A 48000 Btu/hr||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 509 lb|
|RLQN-C048CM||N/A 48000 Btu/hr||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 510 lb|
|RLQN-C048DL||N/A 48000 Btu/hr||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 509 lb|
|RLQN-C048DM||N/A 48000 Btu/hr||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 1600 ft³/min||N/A 510 lb|
|RLQN-C060CV||N/A 59000 Btu/hr||N/A||N/A 1375 ft³/min1800 ft³/min||N/A 513 lb|
|RLQN-C060DV||N/A 59000 Btu/hr||N/A||N/A 1375 ft³/min1800 ft³/min||N/A 576 lb|